State bank of India IFSC code is 11 digit alphanumeric code allocated to all the branches of SBI by reserve bank of India. All the branches of State bank of India has unique IFSC code. There are around 14000 branches was established in India for providing financial support for their account holders. IFSC code is used by the state bank users during electronic payment services like NEFT, IMPS and RTGS.
IFSC code is more important during money transfer. So it’s crucial to know your bank IFSC code and your beneficiary IFSC code. In India, there are many branches of state bank branches in every part.
In order to we have to follow some procedure. Here are set of procedure to find State Bank of India IFSC code.
State Bank of India Branches in India:
- Visit www.banksifsccodes.com
- Select state bank of India from the bank list. You can get all State Bank of India IFSC code from here.
- All the branches were separated by state, district and branch name.
- Select the branch which you are looking for. You can get IFSC code, MICR code, SWIFT code, address, PIN code.
Here is example for state bank of India MOTI DAMAN branch IFSC code.
- First 4 character SBIN represents state bank of India. This will be common for all the branches state bank of India.
- 5th digit is zero (0). This will be common for all the bank branches. This is for future use.
- Last 6 digits are branch code. This will be unique for all the branches of state bank of India.